You will note as you go through the various Physical Healing course levels that some subjects are repeated in every course level. This is intentional, knowing that learning takes place where there are multiple ways the information is being processed, and repetition is an important part of the learning process. You will receive the most important concepts through video, audio and reading as well as being asked to implement what we are studying in activities, clinical experiences, and reflective writing about what you are learning.
- To equip healing ministers with the understanding and spiritual tools necessary to become effective.
- To provide a balanced and acceptable process for healing for those in need of physical healing, focusing on love and compassion and the worth of persons who come for ministry.
- To provide a solid biblical theology for the ministry and practice of healing.
- To help establish healing ministry teams in local churches or Healing Rooms.
- To foster the inclusion of healing ministry in the regular preaching and teaching of local churches.
- Course duration: 8 weeks per course
- Coursework: Your coursework will consist of video teachings (interviews and sermons), as well as reading assignments. The videos will be provided online in your course; the books must be purchased separately before your class begins.
- Homework: Homework is due each week on Thursday and Sunday. Your homework is based upon each week’s assigned videos and reading portions.
- Facilitators: Our classes are led by facilitators, who support you as you learn through the video teachings and the required reading each week. Your facilitator will grade and respond to your homework posts. Their job is to ensure you are learning and growing as you interact with the material.
- Class Participation: You are required to respond to other classmates’ posts as well as to your facilitator’s responses to your posts. This aspect of class participation is part of your grade.
- Grading: Your grade is determined by the successful completion of homework (see Criteria for Grading in syllabus sample) as well as class participation. Your facilitator will grade you.
Physical Healing 1
What to Expect
The first course in Physical Healing covers the Biblical foundation for healing, practical ministry training, and a strong component based on the experiences of many noted healers. These personal interviews will answer the following five topics:
- The healer's personal journey: how they were called, key events and experiences.
- How they grew and learned in the area of healing and miracles.
- Significant breakthroughs in their life where they began to see more healing and miracles.
- How they developed the ability to see and hear in the Spirit
- Their most miraculous healing or deliverance stories.
What People Are Saying
“CHCP has become the best investment I’ve made. I have believed in the power of prayer all my Christian life. Physical Healing 1 has given me a solid Biblical foundation for praying for the sick and those needing deliverance. Through the prayer methods and models I’ve studied, I now have a greater faith and confidence to pray for others. My husband says he can see a difference in my life since I've taken the course.” — Sylvia Evenson, Virginia
“Taking Physical Healing 1 was an amazing experience for me. I loved the videos! It helped me so much to hear from the men and women who are actually on the front lines seeing modern day miracles. It opened my eyes to a whole new world of supernatural possibilities, my faith soared!” — Wendy, Alabama
“CHCP increased my faith a hundredfold. In just 8 weeks, I experienced a physical healing and received two very powerful words of knowledge. One of them I checked out and the person told me I was 100% correct about something I could not have known about. It revolutionized my thinking about the work of the Holy Spirit. It was well worth the money and the time and effort. I can’t wait to do Level 2.” — Kim, West Virginia
Please note this is a sample only. It is meant to give you an idea of the structure of the course and the workload expected. Due to possible revisions to the syllabus we encourage you to find the most updated required reading for this course on globalawakeningstore.com. The complete, most up-to-date syllabus will be emailed to you upon registration.