Deliverance course track is intended for pastors, assistant pastors, church leaders, evangelists, and those who wish to establish a deliverance ministry in their church or as an independent ministry. It is for those who wish to bring this vital information to their church congregations, as well as those who have an informal ministry in their homes. It is for those upon whom God has laid a burden for those who need to be set free from darkness
- Equip members of the body of Christ with the understanding and spiritual tools necessary to become effective deliverance ministers.
- Provide a balanced and acceptable process for praying for those in need of deliverance from darkness, focusing on love and compassion and the worth of persons who come for ministry.
- Provide a solid biblical theology for the authority, ministry and practice of deliverance.
- Help establish healing ministry teams in local churches including deliverance ministry teams.
- Foster the inclusion of preaching and teaching about all forms of healing ministry in local churches.
- Course duration: 8 weeks per course
- Coursework: Your coursework will consist of video teachings (interviews and sermons), as well as reading assignments. The videos will be provided online in your course; the books must be purchased separately before your class begins.
- Homework: Homework is due each week on Thursday and Sunday. Your homework is based upon each week’s assigned videos and reading portions.
- Facilitators: Our classes are led by facilitators, who support you as you learn through the video teachings and the required reading each week. Your facilitator will grade and respond to your homework posts. Their job is to ensure you are learning and growing as you interact with the material.
- Class Participation: You are required to respond to other classmates’ posts as well as to your facilitator’s responses to your posts. This aspect of class participation is part of your grade.
- Grading: Your grade is determined by the successful completion of homework (see Criteria for Grading in syllabus sample) as well as class participation. Your facilitator will grade you.
What to Expect
This first course in deliverance ministry covers the Biblical foundation of authority, ministering deliverance, and a strong component based on the experiences of many noted ministers*.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the following:
- Biblical understanding and spiritual tools necessary to become effective deliverance ministers.
- A balanced and acceptable process for deliverance, focused on love, compassion and the worth of persons coming for ministry.
- Ability to help establish healing ministry teams in local churches.
- Confidence and practical experience in including healing ministry in regular preaching and teaching of local churches.
*One of these noted ministers is Pablo Bottari. Randy Clark first heard of Pablo Bottari when he was in Argentina. Dr. Pablo Deiros, co-pastor of the oldest Baptist Church in Argentina, and professor at the International Baptist Theological Seminary in Buenos Argentina and at Fuller Theological Seminary, informed Randy that he considered Pablo Bottari the most experienced person in the Western Hemisphere in regard to deliverance. By the late 1990’s Pablo had already overseen 60,000 deliverances. He had served for more than a decade with Evangelist Carlos Annacondia, as his deliverance minister overseeing the hundreds that he had trained for deliverance ministry. Pablo has provided training to Global Awakening associates and students.
What People Are Saying
“In Deliverance 1, Ed Rocha spoke in one of the videos on having compassion and intimacy with God as a key to ministering in Jesus’ name. I was praying for a man in church one Sunday who had 10 years of severe back pain and nothing was happening. Suddenly I remembered Ed saying when he had compassion on people, God moved. Immediately I started to feel God’s compassion for the man and boom, he could turn his neck with no pain. This continued until he was healed. He shared the testimony in front of the church and we proceeded to pray for about 25 people who were having back/neck pain. It was amazing! In Deliverance 1, I received the understanding that the “gifts” of the Spirit are exactly that, “gifts.” That is why you can see a person walk in power and have poor character; the gifts are not given on merit. But to walk in authority encompasses gifts AND relationship…relationship and intimacy with the Father (John 14-17). In Deliverance 1, I received the revelation that a ‘A balanced healing ministry is one that ministers salvation, deliverance, and healing to the whole person as a triune being made in the image of God as body, soul, and spirit.’(Horrobin)” — Barbara Hogan, Ohio
Please note this is a sample only. It is meant to give you an idea of the structure of the course and the workload expected. Due to possible revisions to the syllabus we encourage you to find the most updated required reading for this course on globalawakeningstore.com. The complete, most up-to-date syllabus will be emailed to you upon registration.